Dealing With Pressure: Done-For-You Self Help Product You Can Sell As Your Own
(4 Day Special Offer Pricing)
Do You Sell Expert Advice Or Coaching Online?
If so, I’d like to share a great tool you can use to help with your marketing, lead generation AND revenue generation.
As you scroll down this page, you will see the details of a completely done-for-you personal development information product called Dealing With Pressure
There are 2 very specific functions of this product:
- To provide you with tips, advice and strategies to help you improve your life by learning how to deal with pressure.
- To provide you with your own fully customizable digital product that you can edit, repackage and sell as your own
PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS (PLR) CONTENT:
If you haven’t heard this term before, it is effectively “licensing”. With our Dealing With Pressure info-product displayed on this page, you have a chance to acquire a full digital product AND the “usage rights” to the content so you can sell it as your own!
We provide you with a pre-made ebook, articles, lead generation report, sales and lead capture pages, marketing graphics and more! So instead of having to build your own product from scratch, you can start with our content package, add your own “flare” and have your own digital product up and selling on your website in a fraction of the time!
Learning to deal with day to day PRESSURE is VITAL for success…
We live in a remarkably fast paced world. We are entertained and informed at a level that would have been inconceivable only ten or twenty years ago. However, all this comes at a price. Whether we like it or not, we are “always on”. This level of availability makes more and more demands on our time.
Dealing With Pressure teaches how to control and deal with the pressures we all face in our day to day lives. We look at what pressure is and how pressure differs from stress. We look at what causes pressure and how pressure starts. Finally, we look in depth at how to deal with pressure.
There are effective strategies and methods that reduce and eliminate the negative effects of pressure. These strategies and methods can be employed by nearly everyone, no matter where they are. Pressure will be encountered by all of us, in one form or another. But the good news is that, with the proper training, pressure can be managed.
This is exactly why we have created Dealing With Pressure
At ToolsForMotivation.com, we specialize in developing high quality white label content in the personal development niche. Our PLR info products cover the most popular topics in the personal growth arena. You simply download the material and it is ready for you to customize, repurpose and publish as your own!
Check Out Our Featured Product…
Dealing With Pressure is a 6,169 word, 23 page report.
It was designed to teach people how to deal with pressure and provides effective strategies and methods to reduce and eliminate the negative effects of pressure.
It includes five 3D eCovers with editable flat images included.
It Includes 3 Main Sections:
- What is Pressure?
- The Cause and Effect of Pressure
- Dealing With Pressure
This is a full featured Tools for Motivation Product. The report comes packaged with:
Related Article Bundle
Ten 400+ word articles that you can post and repurpose any way you want. The articles are provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
- What is Pressure?
- The Pressure Paradox
- Stress and Motivation
- Common Causes of Pressure
- Three Easy Ways to Reduce Pressure
- The Keys to Understanding Pressure
- Visualize Your Way To Less Pressure
- Simple Tricks for Dealing with Pressure
- The Differences Between Pressure and Stress
- The Secrets of Meditation and Pressure Relief
This package includes a mini-report that complements the main report. This guide is perfect to use as “opt-in bait”. It includes it’s own 3D eCover with editable flat images included. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
The mini-report comes with a ready to use HTML squeeze page. Editable images included.
This checklist is an overview of the main report. It breaks the report into easy to read point form format. This is perfect for hand-outs. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
The main guide is also broken down into an easy-to-follow slidedeck perfect for presentations. Provided in the following formats: .ppt | .keynote
Included in the package is a high-impact infographic. This 600px x 2000px graphic showcases information, tips and/or stats about the main report’s topic. It is ideal for sharing on social media or blogs. It includes an area for you to quickly add your own branding/domain. Provided in the following formats: .png (web optimized) | .psd (editable)
These 20 large images (800px by 1000px) are created by our in-house designer. Each poster includes a quote related to the main report’s topic. These posters can be shared on your website, blog or social networks. Provided in the following formats: .jpg | .psd (editable)
Sales & Download Pages
HTML sales and download pages are also included. These HTML pages include editable source image files.
A pre-written sales letter is also included.
Build customer loyalty, and revenue by plugging our post-sale autoresponder into any email marketing software. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pages
Want To See Some Samples From This Package?
Big Bonus Bundle Also Included For A Limited Time…
How Can You Get The Most Out
Of This PLR Package?
“The 4 Step Guide To Making Use of ANY PLR Program”
Summary Of PLR Content License…
- Dealing With Pressure eBook: 6169 word fully editable report teaching people how to deal with pressure and provides effective strategies and methods to reduce and eliminate the negative effects of pressure. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- 10 Dealing With Pressure Based Articles: 10 web-publishable, fully editable articles about popular visualization tips and ideas. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Under Pressure Intro Report: 1500 word fully editable “teaser” report about pressure and how to manage stress and pressure in life. Great for “pre-sales” for your main Dealing With Pressure ebook. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Squeeze Page: Pre-built lead generation HTML page you can use to gain subscribers by offering the intro report for free.
- Dealing With Pressure Checklist: An overview of the key lessons from the main Dealing With Pressure ebook. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Trainer’s Slide Deck: A slide deck break down of the main lessons from the Dealing With Pressure ebook. Perfect for speakers/trainers. Comes in PowerPoint and Keynote formats
- Under Pressure Infographic: Fully editable/customizable infographic about “the problem with pressure and how to deal with it”. Comes in PNG and PSD editable formats
- Quote Posters For Social Media: 20 fully editable posters showcasing famous quotes about pressure. Comes is PNG and PSD editable formats
- Sales And Download Pages: Pre-Built HTML pages with pre-written sales copy describing the features and benefits of the main Dealing With Pressure ebook. Editable graphics and source files included.
- 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence: 10 email messages you can use as follow up material for your Dealing With Pressure ebook readers. Each email message is editable and can help you to upsell/cross sell additional training or downloadable products.
4 Day Special: $17
[YES] Can edit, take apart, add to, or sell as is (personal use only)
[YES] Can be bundled with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can claim full authorship
[YES] Can alter ecover graphics
[NO] Can be used for opt-in bonuses (newsletter signups, etc.) with the exception of the following, which CAN be used as opt-in bonuses:
- Related Articles
- Mini Report
[NO] Can publish as free web content (i.e. blog posts, social sites, etc..) with the exception of the following which CAN be published freely on the web:
- Related Articles
[NO] Can sell resell rights
[NO] Can sell master resell rights
[NO] Can sell private label rights
Thank You, Justin Popovic and Ted Payne
Tools For Motivation – Contact Us Here