A popular feature of our done-for-you Self Help packages here at Tools For Motivation is the audiobook (and audio article) content.
For example, our content bundle Dealing With Obstacles includes:
- 10 articles about Dealing With Obstacles
- 10 audio recordings of the articles
- 2 report bundles of the articles collected
- 20 tips posters for social media
There are a variety of ways you can use this content (which we will get into).
Today I want to focus on the audio components. We often get the following questions about using PLR audio such as:
- How do I use the audio content if it is not in my voice?
- What can I use the audio content for?
- How do I edit the audio content to make it unique?
We cover those questions AND I show you exactly how to take PLR audio to build a custom audiobook by organizing various pieces of content into a logical structure (lesson):
Here is an example of the audio that was created during the training video: