In the past few years adult coloring books have really exploded onto the scene. It might not be as popular a trend as last year, when Amazon’s best selling list was littered with them, but these books are still selling 100’s of thousands of copies.
Here at ToolsForMotivation, the trend caught our eye because it really goes hand in hand with self-help content.
Adult coloring books have many reported benefits, including:
- Can provide a similar mind state as meditation
- Potentially lowers stress levels
- Quells negative thinking
- Helps you mindfully focus yourself in the present
- Can help you disconnect from technology
- Can help boost creativity and even help break through writer’s block
- Can help remind you of simpler, happier times
As a provider that offers self-help content, it would seem like a coloring book would be a perfect fit, right?
Justin and I batted around some ideas last year about doing a coloring book offer, but it was actually a great member of ours that gave us a better idea.
Instead of just “giving you a fish”, we might as well “teach you how to fish”.
This tutorial will show you how to take the posters we include with every product and bundle (this means we release 20 of these posters each and every week!) and transform them into a coloring book!
A couple of notes:
- This is my first voice over video, so go easy on me.
- You may want to turn down the bass on your speakers so you aren’t overwhelmed by my Barry White-esque dulcet tones.
- On a more serious note, this process can also be done with images (to varying degrees of success, so your mileage may vary). If you want to bridge out from just our posters, you could use your own photos or pics from Unsplash.com.
- Below the video you will find a link to download 3 of our posters so you can test this process yourself.
*Click on the above posters and they will open in a new tab. Just right click and “save as” on the full size poster to download.