A common question/concern we get from our customers deals with the idea of duplicate content. How do you Personalize PLR Content to Make It Unique To You And Your Brand?
When we offer a free PLR article or even if you pay for our more premium programs, there are other business owners who have a license to the same material.
So, the importance of inserting your own unique elements into that content is key.
In the following video training, I share a process called PLR Personalization. The idea is as follows…
- If you start with something super simple like a 400 word PLR article. You can quickly extract a few key ideas/lessons from that article.
- Then, you “personalize” the lesson by sharing a story (there are 3 specific methods you can use here) that reinforces the point.
- Your STORY then becomes a completely unique piece of content that you can use for your content marketing.
This is a simple process and it won’t take you long to test it out… but it will give you a HUGE leg up when it comes to using PLR in your business:
NOTE: You can download the following items…
- The video lesson
- The slides from the video
- The notes of key lessons from the video
- A PLR copy of the article is used in the example from the video so you can test it yourself
- Click Here To Download A Copy
Use this example to start seeing the PLR content you get with a new set of eyes (note: we send out tons of freebies if you are on our mailing list). Just a single PLR can be a huge source of inspiration to help you create all kinds of exciting personalized content that you can use to promote your company.
Hope you like it… get in touch with us if you have any questions about this approach!
Check out our other training on How To Use PLR