Create An eBook with Canva is a complete guide for beginners, that will teach you how to create an e-book for free in Canva.
It will help you create a digital book and includes tips and steps about conceptualizing, writing, layout and distribution of your ebook.
With an e-book you will:
- Increase your authority on the chosen topic;
- Generate leads and business opportunities;
- Create a bridge of direct contact with your customer (without relying exclusively on social media);
- Better understand your audience / customers;
- Part of a Content Marketing strategy for your company or services.
What you will learn in the course:
- Raising and validating ideas for your e-book;
- Define the structure;
- Create the visual identity of your ebook (even if you don’t know anything about design);
- Create the cover;
- Create the content master page;
- Create the table of content;
- Create a breakpage;
- Create the bio page;
- Where to find free, high-resolution images;
- How to insert images to the e-book;
- Add external hyperlinks to the e-book;
- Export the final project and save as a PDF;
- How to create a landing page to distribute your e-book;
- Build an email list of people interested in your content;
- Learn to use Canva, a friendly tool for those who are not designers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn what it is and how to create an ebook.
- Professionals and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to create e-books.
- Professionals who need to reinvent and position themselves strategically on the internet.
- Entrepreneurs who want to build an email list of their customers offering them something of value in return.
- Anyone who wants to up their game on the internet
- Basic computer skills and internet
- MP4 (video)