Is Your Email Marketing Failing To Reach Its Full Potential?
As a business owner, you know that email marketing is a cornerstone of almost every successful business – without it, you’ll never reach your full potential.
But here’s where so many people go wrong…
They believe it’s acceptable to send out automated email messaging that’s unimaginative, generic, and ‘one-size-fits-all’.
This couldn’t be more misguided.
Automatic should never be generic.
Business owners use email marketing to:
- Nurture new leads
- Convert engaged subscribers
- Retain valued customers
But oftentimes, they’ll use the same sequence to address all these audiences. That’s a sure-fire way to get someone to scroll past your email, or worse, click ‘unsubscribe’.
Do you recognize these common struggles faced by business owners?
- “I don’t know what kind of content to include in my emails!”
- “How often should I send my subscribers emails? How much is too much?”
- “Should I pitch my offer straight away or bury it in a long message?”
The key to achieving successful results?
Create well-thought-out and strategically timed email sequences. Give people what they want, when they want it. Send them relevant messaging depending on where they are on their customer journey.
When you deliver valuable content and exclusive offers, you’ll ensure your customers stay involved and invested in your brand.
But if you send ill-timed emails, with offers they’re not ready for, your email list (and business) will suffer.
The benefits of strategic email sequences are unbeatable:
- Increase engagement with subscribers
- Build long-term relationships
- Adeptly guide leads through your sales funnel
- Scale and increase efficiency by automating the process
- Gather valuable information so you can track results
Use your email marketing platform to target segments at different stages of their customer journey by leveraging automated sequences.
- Have you neglected your email marketing, setting it up as a ‘one and done’ project?
- Have you noticed an increase in unsubscribes?
- Are your emails failing to make an impact?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it’s time to let automation become your greatest ally.
Automate your emails from welcome to re-engagement and reap the benefits!
This 8-module course-in-an-ebook will teach you how to create segmented, automated email sequences tailored to the main stages of your customers’ journeys. You’ll implement best-practice tips on how to write persuasive email copy and monitor essential metrics to measure your success.
But there’s more…
It will also teach you how to:
- Recognize the benefits of email sequences, segmentation, and metrics to optimize your email marketing strategy.
- Compose compelling subject lines and engaging email content to encourage people to open and act on your messages.
- Write a powerful and effective welcome email sequence for new sign-ups to build the foundations of a profitable connection with your audience.
- Craft a lead nurture email sequence to showcase your expertise and value to build trust and encourage your audience to take the next step to become your customer.
- Create a sales conversion email sequence that will entice your audience to buy your product or service.
- Write an onboarding email sequence to help your new client or customer get up to speed quickly and easily with your brand.
- Design a re-engagement email sequence to rebuild and revitalize fruitful business relationships with inactive leads, clients, and customers.
Start today and get ready to effectively automate your emails to increase your engagement, conversions, and sales.
Table of Contents
Module 1 – How to Leverage the Power of Email Sequences
- Lesson 1: Which Email Sequences Are Essential?
- Lesson 2: How to Send Your Email Sequences to the Right People
- Lesson 3: How to Know if Your Emails Are Effective
Module 2 – The Art of Crafting Click-Worthy Emails
- Lesson 1: How to Compose Compelling Subject Lines
- Lesson 2: Write Engaging Email Content
Module 3 – Set the Stage with a Warm Welcome
- Lesson 1: Why You Need to Welcome Your New Subscribers
- Lesson 2: Write Your Welcome Sequence
Module 4 – Build Trust with Lead Nurture Sequences
- Lesson 1: Where Lead Generation Meets Relationship-Building
- Lesson 2: Draft an Engaging Lead Nurture Sequence
Module 5 – Increase Your Revenue with Sales Sequences
- Lesson 1: How Email Can Multiply Your Sales
- Lesson 2: Develop Your High-Converting Sales Conversion Sequence
Module 6 – Ensure Customer Success with Onboarding Sequences
- Lesson 1: Facilitate Smooth Customer Journeys with Post-Purchase Emails
- Lesson 2: Write a Results-Focused Onboarding Sequence
Module 7 – Win Back Attention with Re-Engagement Sequences
- Lesson 1: Rekindle Customer Interest Before They Unsubscribe
- Lesson 2: Create Your Re-Engagement Email Sequence
Module 8 – Next Steps
Delivered VIA: PDF Course Book | PDF Action Guide | PDF Cheatsheet
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne
Tools For Motivation – Contact Us Here