BUILD AN ENGAGED AUDIENCE & PRIME THEM TO BUY USING SHORT-FORM VIDEOS. LEARN HOW!
As a business person, capturing your audience’s attention on social media and making an impression is crucial. But standing out among the competition can be a challenge. By recording and publishing short-form videos, you’ll cut through the noise and build an engaged audience that is primed to purchase.
Social media is critical to the success of any digital marketing plan. People spend huge chunks of their day scrolling through video shorts for entertainment, advice, and inspiration. If you’re not creating video content, you’re at risk of being left behind.
The goal is to create content that will grab your viewers’ attention. You need to create a compelling video that’s just too good to scroll past.
From short snippets that highlight your product’s features, a sneak peek into your business’s culture or history, to a handy “tips of the trade” recording, you can leave a lasting impression on your audience.
The benefits of short-form videos are unbeatable.
- Short-form videos are:
- Highly shareable
- Easy to consume
- Insanely engaging
If your social media mix doesn’t include short-form videos, you’re missing out. Social media platforms that feature brief video clips are changing the game.
An increased number of people prefer videos to written posts. Attention spans are getting shorter. If you are relying solely on written content or still images, your views, likes, and conversions are in danger of free-falling.
Adding short-form videos to your social media strategy will completely transform your business.
Think about it: online consumers are bombarded with social media content.
If you could create something that makes them stop scrolling and engage with your content, why on earth wouldn’t you?
“Why? Because I don’t have the TIME or SKILL to produce video content!”
Creating short-form video doesn’t have to be time-consuming or difficult.
In fact, you can make a big splash without a lot of time, effort, OR fancy tech!
The videos you’ll make will be, at a maximum, 60 seconds long, with some only hitting the 15-second mark. By condensing your message into a bite-sized clip, you can leverage your social media presence by:
- Engaging with your audience
- Boosting your brand visibility
- Expanding your reach
But I want to be clear: you won’t just be learning strategy. You’ll be putting what you learn into action right away.
This 7-module course will take you step-by-step through the process of creating and using short-form videos on social media to powerfully communicate with your audience throughout their customer journey.
By the end of the course, you’ll have created your first three short-form videos and published them on your audience’s preferred social media platforms.
And the good news is, you can start this course right away!
But there’s more… This course will also teach you how to:
- Recognize the role of short-form video when marketing on social media and identify the most suitable platforms for reaching your audience.
- Plan the content of your short-form videos, considering aspects like audience appeal, video topics, and the key message of each video.
- Follow a clear video production process, including choosing the tech you need, setting up and recording, and editing your three shorts.
- Optimize your videos for SEO and prepare them for publishing, ensuring they reach the maximum possible audience and engage viewers effectively.
- Publish your short-form videos on your chosen social media platforms and promote them for broader reach.
- Pick your key performance metrics for short-form videos and use the insights to adjust and improve future video content strategies.
Start today and give yourself the skills to boost the effectiveness of your social media posts. Then start watching your visibility and engagement climb higher, gradually bringing in new customers and clients!
Content of Course:
Module 1 – Where to Use Short-Form Video in Your Business
- Lesson 1: Pick Your Goals for Using Short-Form Video
- Lesson 2: Choose the Perfect Platforms for Audience Visibility
Module 2 – Plan Your Short-Form Video Content
- Lesson 1: Identify Your Video Style for Maximum Audience Appeal
- Lesson 2: Select High-Engagement Video Topics
- Lesson 3: Design Compelling Video Outlines
Module 3 – Produce Your Short Video
- Lesson 1: Choose Your Ideal Recording Tech
- Lesson 2: Prep Your Video Recording Set-up
- Lesson 3: Nail the Video Recording with Confidence
- Lesson 4: Edit Your Video for a Little Polish
Module 4 – Optimize Your Video for Increased Audience Reach
- Lesson 1: Add Your Video’s SEO Essentials
- Lesson 2: Finalize Your Video to Be Publish-Ready
Module 5 – Publish and Amplify Your Short-Form Video
- Lesson 1: Publish on Your Priority Platform
- Lesson 2: Shortcuts for Creating Shorts
Module 6 – Drive Your Video Success with Key Performance Insights
- Lesson 1: Find the Right Metrics to Measure Video Impact
- Lesson 2: Leverage Insights for Your Future Video Strategy
Module 7 – Next Steps
Delivered VIA: PDF Workbook | PDF Action Guide | PDF Cheatsheet | XLS & DOCX Worksheets
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne
Tools For Motivation – Contact Us Here