Your business CAN survive (and thrive!) in tough times. Find out how.
We all want brisk sales – 365 days a year, seven days a week. However, as you know, things don’t always go as planned, even during the good times. So, when outside forces like natural disasters, economic downturns, or pandemics push up against you, the ability to pivot and implement emergency marketing strategies is CRITICAL.
These external events and emergencies tend to happen when you least expect it, and can have a devastating effect on your business.
Despite this, many businesses manage to generate sales during tough times.
Some even SURPASS their targets and grow their audience.
What’s their secret?
They’ve learned to adapt to current circumstances and customer demands.
They take steps to prepare for the unthinkable.
Success during these times requires planning, an open mind, and a positive approach.
As it stands right now, could your business weather the coming storm?
- During a worst-case scenario, would you be able to continue serving your audience?
- Do you have the right mindset to navigate tough times?
Here’s the good news. You can create an actionable plan NOW that will be ready to execute in challenging times.
If you develop a positive mindset, it will carry you through the hard times.
If you learn practical ways to navigate the 4 main business areas (branding, pricing, customer service, and marketing), you’ll be able keep going.
If you help your customers through tough times, your relationships will become even stronger.
An emergency marketing plan is relevant to ALL industries and niches and doesn’t require a lot of resources or time.
No more dedicating valuable focus, attention, and energy to the ‘what-ifs’ of life. Create a plan and then let it go.
No more panic price slashing or broad targeting that don’t get results.
No more scrambling because you’re unprepared.
“But…isn’t this a negative way to go through life? Aren’t I just inviting in disaster?”
Challenging times happen. Avoiding this reality will not help.
That’s why we’ve sourced this Marketing In Tough Times course– so you can start preparing NOW, reduce stress, and take back control – so your business not only survives…it THRIVES.
And the good news is, you can start the course right away!
This 7-module course will teach you how to create a marketing action plan for tough times, with tactics you can start implementing NOW, so you’re prepared when disaster strikes.
It will also teach you how to:
- Adopt a positive mindset, nurture self-confidence, and focus on the possibilities that enable you to achieve your goals in both good and challenging times.
- Use inspirational tactics and key principles of entrepreneurship to fuel your positive mindset.
- Evolve your brand so that it’s ‘crisis-resistant’, authentic, and able to attract customers regardless of the current market conditions.
- Implement tactics that demonstrate solidarity and cultivate loyalty, allowing you to raise your profile and connect with your audience.
- Investigate what your customers value in your products and services so that you can build value that aligns with customer expectations.
- Choose tactics that will demonstrate massive value to potential buyers, motivating them to purchase even when times are tough.
- Learn more about current audience so you can provide exceptional customer service and deliver effective solutions.
- Adapt your customer service, providing a “wow” experience for your leads and customers that will keep them coming back.
- Focus on inbound marketing so that you can always attract potential buyers to your products and services.
- Pick quick-win marketing methods to implement immediately so that you can entice leads to your business right away.
- Implement a detailed plan of action to tackle unprecedented circumstances so that your business seamlessly continues making sales and helping customers
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps so you can achieve the goals you set for this course.
Module 1 – Mindset
Lesson 1: Stay Positive
Lesson 2: More Ways to Cultivate a Positive Mindset
Module 2 – Memorable Brand
Lesson 1: Grow Your Brand
Lesson 2: Raise Your Profile in Tough Times – and Beyond
Module 3 – Massive Value
Lesson 1: Price vs Value
Lesson 2: How to Communicate Value in Tough Times
Module 4 – Meaningful Customer Experience
Lesson 1: Start with Those You Know
Lesson 2: How to Excel at Customer Service in Tough Times
Module 5 – Marketing
Lesson 1: Your Marketing Message
Lesson 2: How to Develop Inbound Marketing in Tough Times
Module 6 – Plan and Prioritize for Tough Times
Module 7 – Next Steps
Delivered VIA: PDF Documents (Course Guide, Action Guide, Cheatsheet and Worksheets)
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne
Tools For Motivation – Contact Us Here