Get Ready For Successful Promotions That Sell. Here’s Your Simple, Stress-Free Solution!
Hey, do your promos and sales events underperform (and underwhelm)? Do you find yourself panicking because a holiday or special event has crept up on you and you don’t have a promo ready to go? Do you have normal seasonal dips in revenue that just one successful promotion would solve?
Never miss a sales opportunity again! All you have to do is plan your promos and sales events one year in advance.
Running promos and sales events is a powerful way to boost revenue and achieve your business goals.
They allow you to:
- Generate more sales
- Hit your targets
- Make up for seasonal slumps
- Provide customers with added value and a superior shopping experience
But you should NEVER leave your promos to chance. Successful promotions require planning. Not just weeks or months ahead of time, but, ideally, a full year in advance.
Sounds excessive? It’s really not. Mapping out a year’s worth of promotions allows you to:
- Take advantage of holidays that are relevant to your target.
- Ride a wave of energy generated by industry events.
- Boost income during slow periods.
- Create a steady stream of revenue year-round.
When you start planning your promotions and sales events for the entire year, you’ll boost profits beyond your imagination.
Planning your promos for the year also significantly reduces stress.
- No more panicking because you’re not prepared for a holiday or sales season.
- No more frantic price slashing because you need a fast infusion of cash.
- No more scrambling to fulfil orders because you underestimated how much you’d sell.
“But…one year’s worth of promos?! That sounds like a lot of work!”
Lets completely remove any pressure you feel around developing a year’s worth of promos.
With Planning Profitable Promos, you can start mapping out promos for the entire year to maximize sales, recoup losses, win back customers, take back control, and capitalize on key holidays, events, and seasons.
This 5-module course will help you create promos that are informed by clear data, past experience, and audience feedback.
It’ll not only show you how to get started, but it’ll also show you how to…
- Choose the best times to run specific promos
- Create themes and select promo types that complement your target audience, your brand, the time of year, and your business needs
- Get organized and plan ahead
You will be so relieved when you realize that developing and executing your promotional calendar doesn’t have to feel like a full-time job.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll have an actionable calendar of promotions and sales events that will help you achieve your goals and boost your income to greater heights.
When you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to…
- Examine past sales trends so that you can plan promos based on reliable data about your customers’ buying behaviors
- Gather information from your potential customers about their needs so that you can predict sales success
- Analyze the competition to identify your points of difference, get inspired, and improve on their promos, increasing the likelihood of success
- Select annual events, holidays, and seasons that suit the needs of your market so your promos arrive when they’re looking to buy
- Review the data you collected on optimal promo timing so that you can map out an effective and actionable calendar of events
- Pick the best ways to bundle, package, or present your offers to suit the needs of your audience so that they’ll be motivated to buy
- Use the data you collected to determine the best ways to position your products or services and maximize sales potential
- Define the details of each offer, including pricing and marketing, so that you’re ready to start selling
- Implement a project schedule for each promotion to give yourself ample time to prepare effective marketing content that encourages sales
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps so you can achieve the goals you set for this course
This course is delivered by PDF, contains an action guide, a course book, and everything you need to plan a year of promos and sales events.
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne
Tools For Motivation – Contact Us Here