With the advent of the internet and high-speed connections, there hasn’t been a better time to start a home-based business.
While it isn’t easy (usually nothing worthwhile is!) there is far less cost/effort involved compared to a traditional brick and mortar.
When we at Tools For Motivation started our own business …we had a lot to learn. We chose the unforgiving route of just trying things until something stuck. We kind of learned on the job you could say.
There is value in that!
That said … there is also value in a helping hand so you can avoid common pitfalls and save a ton of time.
That is why we found this handy guide (and more!) to offer you.
Note: Tools Members Get Free Access to This.
- Module 1 – Set Your Goals for Your Work-From-Home Business
- Module 2 – Decide on Your Business Model
- Module 3 – Set Up Your Financials
- Module 4 – Set Up Your Tech
- Module 5 – Get Organized for Maximum Productivity
- Module 6 – Craft Your QuickStart Marketing Plan
- Module 7 – Making the Leap from Work-From-Home to Location Independent
- Module 8 – Conclusion and Next Steps
By the time you complete the course, you will be able to:
- Identify your goals for your work-from-home business, so you can determine if working from home is right for you.
- Decide on your business model and how you will earn money, both in the short and long-term, so you know what you can do right now and what you can work towards in the future.
- Choose your payment processor and build your budget, so you have a system in place to access your funds and determine how much you need to cover your costs.
- Identify the basic tech that you need and any specific tech for your business niche, so that you are prepared to work from home in a professional environment.
- Establish your work-from-home daily routine, so that you can maximize productivity and avoid common organizational pitfalls.
- Explore digital marketing strategies, so that you can find the most effective ones for your niche and start growing your business’s presence online.
- Map your steps to becoming location independent, so that you can take your work on the road and run your business from anywhere in the world.
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan your next steps, so you can achieve the goals you set for this course.
26 Page “Cheat Sheet”
This “cheat sheet” is actually a 26 page document that helps you get comfortable with the starting steps of building a home business.
49 Page Course Book
In this 49 page guide takes the intro from the cheatsheet and does an even deeper dive into the aspects of starting your home business.
30 Page Action Guide
This action guide takes the concepts from the course book and walks you through a number of exercises so you don’t just learn …you take action!