LEVERAGE OTHERS CONTENT TO MULTIPLY YOUR MARKETING
If you market business online, one of the most valuable things you can do is curate relevant and engaging content. This goes beyond simply re-sharing someone else’s work – it’s about adding value for your followers and demonstrating your expertise in the industry.
The key to successful curation is to provide value. It’s not enough to just see something you like and share it – you need to make sure that the material you’re sharing is relevant to your audience and furthers your goals.
If you aren’t sure where to start, let us present:
- Module 1 – What is Content Curation?
- Module 2 – Set Your Content Curation Goals
- Module 3 – Where to Find the Best Content for Your Audience
- Module 4 – How to Curate Content in a Unique Way
- Module 5 – Create Your Content Curation Calendar
- Conclusion and Next Steps
Delivered VIA: PDF Documents (Course Guide, Action Guide, Cheatsheet and Worksheets) and XLS Spreadsheets
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne
Tools For Motivation – Contact Us Here