Introducing: The Website Maintenance Plan Workbook
Is your website’s maintenance giving you a headache?
Are you tired of juggling multiple checklists, unsure if you’re overlooking essential tasks? Now you can breathe easy, thanks to the all-in-one Website Maintenance Plan Workbook.
Designed by a seasoned web developer with over 20 years of experience, this essential tool helps demystify your website maintenance into an easy-to-follow guide.
From security measures to critical content updates and essential usability checks – it’s all here, ensuring you never miss a beat.
The workbook includes pages for you to keep your most vital information handy:
- Web Host Information
- Web Hosting Access
- WordPress/CMS Information
- Add-Ons Or Plugins Installed
- Weekly Housekeeping Tasks
- Monthly Housekeeping Tasks
- Quarterly Maintenance Tasks
- Yearly Maintenance Tasks
- Security Audit Steps
- Compliance Audit Steps
- Design & Usability Audit Steps (Part 1)
- Design & Usability Audit Steps (Part 2)
- Accessibility Audit
- Accessibility Audit (Part 2)
- How To Backup The Website
- How To Test Contact Forms
- How To Test Opt-In Forms
- Weekly Maintenance Tracker
- Yearly Maintenance Tracker
Fill out this workbook, and all of your most vital website maintenance information will be at your fingertips.
If you handle your own maintenance, your life will become so much easier with this information so easy to access. If you ever hire maintenance out, all the information your IT team will need, will be ready to hand over.
Grab your Website Maintenance Plan Workbook today!
Delivered VIA: PDF WorkBook
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne
Tools For Motivation – Contact Us Here