Private Deal For Friends Of Sue…
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne here… founders of Tools For Motivation where we specialize in building high-quality done-for-you Self Help content (that you can publish as your own).
We have been in the Private Label Rights business since 2010… full time. Content creation is what we do.
We have a team of expert writers, researchers, editors, speakers, and designers who work together to create extensive personal development packages that you can sell as your own!
If you are a coach, author, speaker, teacher/trainer, or consultant… and you want to sell your programs online, Tools For Motivation content can be your secret weapon.
We make it quick and easy for you to create high-quality Personal Development content that you can sell, use for lead generation, and/or use as marketing collateral to grow your brand…
Please start by watching the following introduction video which includes an overview of our featured product…
How Are You?
In your lifetime you’re probably going to be asked this a few thousand times. Or at least it seems like you are. The problem is, when a question becomes so common it tends to carry less meaning. We answer, “Fine” without thinking, an automatic response much like saying “Hello.”
But Are You Fine? Really?
All too often we’re busy. Stressed. There’s just too much going on in the day and we’re already short on time. We’re not as fine as we like to pretend we are. If we’re honest, we’re probably not spending as much time on ourselves as we ought to. In short, we’re neglecting self-care.
Look At The Statistics
If you think self-care isn’t a big deal, then consider these statistics taken from various studies:
• 75% of people are chronically dehydrated
• 30% of Americans are overweight
• 70% of people feel like they don’t get enough sleep at least once a month
• 75% of Americans are tired before they even show up to work.
• 17% of Americans are anxious
• 7% are depressed
If you just winced from reading this list, you’re not alone. No, we are not fine, and it’s time we did something about it!
Check out the following sample from our eBook. Explore the importance of self-care and more importantly learn how to build new habits to help you practice better self-care.
Help Your Audience Succeed – Help Them Live A Healthier, Happier, Life…
Our team of content creation experts has assembled re-brandable content that you can use for…
- Selling (Premium Content)
- Building Your List (Lead Generation Content)
- Growing Your Brand (Web Marketing Content)
- Growing Your Social Presence (Social Content)
What Can You Do With This Program..?
Here’s just a very short list of some ways you could use the contents
- Create your own ebook/Audiobook/Workbook product or course for sale
- Merge this content with existing material of your own to build a unique course/product
- Create a powerful lead magnet about the importance of self-care and how it influences your success
- Create a video series by making short videos based on the chapters and lessons in the main product
- Create infographics for social sharing
- Create Instagram/Pinterest posts about finding passion and drive traffic to your paid offers
- Boost your Facebook/Twitter pages discussing the concept of self-care.
- Extract key lessons from the program to share with coaching students or virtual classes
- Create a webinar to pre-sell your training or coaching programs
- Build a big bonus product to help you promote other Self Help based offers
Simply purchase a license today on our special offer page here…
Then download the content…
Make any edits you want…
And publish the material to meet your marketing needs!
Check out a full breakdown of this product that is only available on this page… and only for a very short time…
Here’s what you get when you purchase your license today…
PREMIUM CONTENT - High Quality Content You Can Sell Or Offer In Your Membership Sites (Cannot publish for free i.e. blog posts or social media)
The Self-Care System is a 46 page (~9000 word) guide that teaches people how to make self-care a priority this year. It introduces a new area of self-care each month, ensuring by the end of the year that your self-care is priority number one.
Provided in the following formats: docx/pdf/pages/txt
- Why Self-Care?
- The “Selfishness” Of Self-Care?
- What Self-Care Could Do For You
- Your Year Of Self Care
- How To Use This Book
- January: Sleep
- February: Eating Right
- March: Exercise
- April: Setting Healthy Boundaries
- May: Treat Yourself
- June: Practice Gratitude
- July: Get Outside
- August: Learn Something New
- September: Relax And De-Stress
- October: Work On Relationships
- November: Be More Mindful
- December: Reflect
TEN 3D eCovers with editable PSD included…
Included is an “enhanced” version of the eBook. This version is more “ready to use” and should save you a ton of time. It has an upgraded layout, formatting and includes images. Provided in the following formats: docx/pdf
Includes a link to our personally curated photo collection related to the topic on Unsplash. All photos in the enhanced ebook (and more!) can be found there, downloaded, and used for free
This bonus workbook includes a system of exercises designed to help anyone put the info from the above eBook into action. 3 different eCovers included (with a flat PSD). Provided in the following formats: docx/pdf
Each main report comes with a professionally recorded accompanying audiobook so you can maximize content delivery options. Provided in the following formats: mp3
Length: ~31 mins
LEAD GENERATION CONTENT - High Quality Content You Can Use To Build And Nurture Leads
Lead Gen Report
This package includes a mini-report that complements the main report. This guide is perfect to use as “opt-in bait”. It includes it’s own 3D eCover with editable flat images included. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
Nurture leads with this AR series relating to the main topic. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pages
The main guide is also broken down into an easy-to-follow slidedeck perfect for presentations. Provided in the following formats: .ppt | .keynote
BRANDING CONTENT - High Quality Content You Can Use Post Online To Build Authority (CAN Freely Publish On Blogs And Social Media)
Related Article Bundle
Ten 400+ word articles that you can post and repurpose any way you want. The articles are provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
- 5 Ways to Add Self Care into a Busy Day
- 6 Ways to Practice Self Care When You’re in a Relationship
- 6 Self Care Tips Which Take a Minute
- 4 Things You Can Do To Your Workspace to Encourage Self Care
- 5 Things Busy Parents Should Do to Practice Self Care
- 4 Things to Teach Your Child About Self Care
- 6 Tips for Practicing Self Care Even When Times are Tough
- 5 Actions to Take at Work Daily to Practice Self Care
- 5 Unique Ways to Practice Self Care
- 5 Super Easy Self Care Practices to Brighten Your Day
The above articles formatted into 2 separate mini-reports. These reports include areas for your branding and website. The articles are provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pages
Each article is also repurposed into a slide deck. Use these slide decks to share on slide-sharing sites, or to create videos. Provided in the following formats: .ppt | .keynote
This checklist is an overview of the main report. It breaks the report into easy to read point form format. This is perfect for hand-outs or to use to build interest in the main guide. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
SOCIAL CONTENT - High Quality Content You Can Use In Your Social Media Marketing (CAN Freely Publish On Blogs And Social Media)
These 20 large images (800px by 1000px) are created by our in-house designer. Each poster includes a tip related to the main report’s topic. These posters can be shared on your website, blog, or social networks. Provided in the following formats: .jpg | .psd (editable) | also includes a plain text version of the tips
Included in the package is a high-impact infographic. This graphic showcases information, tips, and/or stats about the main report’s topic. It is ideal for sharing on social media or blogs. It includes an area for you to quickly add your own branding/domain. Provided in the following formats: .jpg (web-optimized) | .psd (editable)
Pinterest “Pin” Images
Using our tips we created Pinterest optimized images. These images are sized 736px x 1104px for maximum Pinterest impact. An editable PSD file is included for each image. A list of links to source images (Courtesy of Unsplash) also included. Provided in the following formats: jpg/psd
Instagram is fast becoming the most popular social media platform for business and personal branding. Using our tips we created Instagram optimized image. These images are sized 1080px x 1080px. An editable PSD file is included for each image.A list of links to source images (Courtesy of Unsplash) also included. Provided in the following formats: jpg/psd
These tweets are sized perfectly to fit the 140 character limit and relate to the main topic. Included in a plain text format for easy copy and paste. Provided in the following formats: .txt
20 Facebook Posts
Use these Facebook posts to update your Facebook profile’s and/or group’s statuses. Included in a plain text format for easy copy and paste. Provided in the following formats: .txt
PRODUCT SUMMARY - An Overview Of Everything Included In This FULL PLR Program
- Self Help eBook: ~9000 word fully editable eBook with motivational lessons, tips, and advice. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Enhanced eBook: We’ve taken the eBook and formatted it into a nicely designed layout with graphics and enhanced page formatting. If you don’t have the time or skill to make a “nice-looking” book, this feature alone is worth the cost of entry.
- Program Workbook: This bonus workbook includes a system of exercises designed to help anyone put the info from the above eBook into action. 3 different eCovers included (with a flat PSD). Provided in the following formats: docx/pdf
- AudioBook: Each main report comes with a professionally recorded accompanying audiobook so you can maximize content delivery options. Provided in the following formats: mp3
- Lead Generation Report: 1500 word fully editable “teaser” report related to the main theme of the eBook. Great for “pre-sales” to get people interested. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence: Nurture leads with this autoresponder series. Each email message is editable and builds up to offering the main guide. Comes in Word, Pages, Text formats
- Trainer’s Slidedeck: The main guide broken down into an easy-to-follow slide deck. Perfect for speakers/trainers. Comes in PowerPoint and Keynote formats
- 10 Related Articles: 10 web-publishable, fully editable articles related to the main theme of the eBook. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- 2 Mini-Reports: Above articles formatted into 2 separate mini-reports including areas for branding and website. Comes in Word, Pages, Text formats
- Articles Slidedecks: Each article repurposed into a slide deck. Great for sharing or for creating videos. Comes in PowerPoint and Keynote formats
- eBook Checklist: An overview of the main eBook broken down into point form format. Perfect for handouts or as an introduction to the main guide. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Quote Posters For Social Media: 20 fully editable posters (800px by 1000px) showcasing various tips related to the main theme of the eBook. Comes is PNG and PSD editable formats
- Infographic: Fully editable/customizable infographic – 7 Tips To Get Serious About Your Self-Care. Comes in PNG and PSD editable formats
- Pinterest ‘Pin’ Images: Using our tips we created Pinterest optimized images (736px x 1104px) for maximum Pinterest impact. Comes in PNG and PSD editable formats
- Instagram Images: Instagram optimized images (1080px x 1080px). Each image includes an editable PSD file. Comes in PNG and PSD editable formats
- 30 Tweets: Perfectly sized tweets each under 140 characters related to the main topic. Comes in TXT format
- 20 Facebook Posts: Posts ready to update your Facebook profile’s and/or group’s statuses. Comes in TXT format
Testimonials: What Our Customers Are Saying...
Between content creation, social media, marketing and promotion, graphic design and beyond, I found myself constantly overwhelmed as owner of multiple blogs and websites. In fact, I was on the brink of selling some of my websites because I couldn’t keep up with the workload. When I originally discovered PLR, I was disappointed to find many low-quality products that left me doing more work than if I’d just written everything myself – until I stumbled upon Tools For Motivation. Since using Justin and Ted’s PLR packs, I’ve saved so much time while creating the most useful, high-quality content that my audience can’t get enough of! It’s like hiring an entire team of professional writers and designers for a tiny fraction of the cost. With their help, I’ve not just saved – but grown – my portfolio of websites and couldn’t be more pleased with the increase in income. I highly recommend TFM for content marketers who are serious about streamlining their workflow, fulfilling their clients’ needs, and making more money.
There are many sources of PLR materials in the marketplace but few that offer quality and even less that offer the service, quality and support you get at Tools For Motivation. They have unsurpassed integrity and provide the best training and value you will find. Not only is their material first class, they are real people that reply to requests, and quickly. I enjoy their marketing materials and find their suggestions motivating and the inspiration behind some of some great projects I am working on.
“Please know that I, my students, patients & clients have all benefitted immensely from your content. I’m grateful beyond words.Thank you for all the support, advice, training and superb PLR you’ve generously provided over the years … I’ve been with you since 2012! With great respect and admiration,”
I use a lot the material in the tools for motivation section for workshops and talks. Thank you very much for providing your products and your services. I am especially grateful for your videos showing how you run your business
Your customer service is outstanding, as is your content. You can quote me on that. Thank you for all of your help.
I wanted to say thank you for your Tools for Motivation, they are absolutely amazing. Your emails are the only ones I actually wait for in my inbox to see what exciting products are hiding in there.I’d also love to say thank you for your amazing video tutorials. They are insanely helpful for getting ideas on customizing your products into something unique.
I’m starting to hate you Justin…you’re products are like irresistible candy.
You NEVER cease to amaze me with the quality and quantity that you offer EVERY month. Sometimes I could almost weep (for joy) at all you do.
Can’t wait to get my own set of raving fans to share you with.
Just another over the moon, loyal fan who can’t thank you enough for how you take care of your customers
Video Demo: Step-By-Step Walk Through Of Our Full PLR Products
In the following training video, we are going to take a “walk through” one of our FULL PRODUCTS here at Tools For Motivation.
Think of this as a demo/training session where you can take notes and generate tons of ideas for how to best use the content you have purchased (from us OR other PLR providers as well).
This demo uses a product that contains 4 folders of content
- Premium Content (designed to be sold)
- Lead Generation (designed for list building)
- Branding (designed for marketing online)
- Social (design for marketing on social media)
**You may only distribute NON EDITABLE versions of the content to your audience for their personal use only**
[YES] Can edit, take apart, add to, or sell as is (personal use only)
[YES] Can be bundled with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can claim full authorship
[YES] Can alter ecover graphics
[YES] Can be used for opt-in bonuses (newsletter signups, etc.)
[NO] Can sell resell rights
[NO] Can sell master resell rights
[NO] Can sell private label rights
**Important Note on Web Publishable Content Like Blog Posts, Articles And Social Media Content**
You MAY NOT publish the following items as freely available web content (blogs, articles, social)
- Main eBook
- Lead Gen Report
Everything else you MAY publish as free web content
Justin Popovic and Ted Payne
Tools For Motivation – Contact Us Here